Sunday 1 February 2015

DAY 2 - Retroactive!

The challenge was 30 paintings in 30 days and, although I started late, I decided to keep to that commitment. Today's piece isn't a painting because I can't stop from trying new things. I got some new instruction books the other day and I just had try the techniques from one of them.

Card with Paper Quilling

I love seeing samples of paper quilling when I explore on Etsy, Facebook, and other sites on the web. When I had the chance to buy a book about it for a really good price I couldn't resist. AND, I couldn't resist trying a few things out, so I made a card, although I have none of the recommended tools. The book has decent instruction but I think I will need to check out a few videos too.

Just a reminder that all the paintings from this challenge and many of my other works can be seen in my Facebook albums at - https://www.facebook.com/val.vanderpoel or in the albums on my Google+ page at - https://plus.google.com/u/0/+ValvanderPoel/posts. BTW - Everything is for sale too!

I hope you are all having a great Sunday and that you will tune in tomorrow to see the last of my 30 paintings.


No comments:

Post a Comment